T & R Designs, Consulting Engineers is a well-established Engineering and Architectural Design Consultancy specializing in bright, inspiring, safe, effective, and innovative design of buildings for residential & commercial purposes.
T & R Designs, formed in 1999, has grown steadily as a practice and is run by Principals Tony and Rosalie Mc Manus with over 30 years’ experience in the construction industry.
The practice has established a wide background of experience in residential one-off housing, residential estates, Primary & Secondary School Extensions, Childcare Facilities, Veterinary Clinics, Community Developments, Football Pitches, Marina/Jetty Developments, Retail Developments, Commercial Developments & Industrial Developments.
To provide a high-quality service to our clients each project is personally supervised by one of the Principals. Comprehensive support is provided through all aspects of design and construction to clients.
A key component to our success is early involvement with our clients and the provision of Architectural solutions in design to establish practical and safe solutions, and to ensure contracts are delivered on time and budget.
As experts in our field we offer extensive experience, strong leadership and value for money solutions on projects ranging from custom-built one-off housing in rural settings to estates in towns and villages, commercial office development to community projects.
- Member of Chartered Association of Building Engineers and a Chartered Building Engineer
- Member of Chartered Institute of Building and a Chartered Construction Manager
- Registered Building Surveyor with Society of Chartered Surveyors of Ireland
- Professionally Qualified Person with Construction Skills Certification Scheme
- Fetac certified for site suitability tests for Wastewater systems
- A fully Registered Company
- Tax Clearance Compliant
- Fully insured for employers, public liability and professional indemnity.
- VAT Registered